Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Kazan's sketch #7

It's Friday! I haven't blogged all week. I did three night shifts starting Monday, so I was either working or sleeping this week. I'm back in the land of the living now though, and I've been making cards today. I had a moment of panic when I thought my mojo had gone... nothing was coming to me, nothing I did seemed to work. However, I walked away for a while, and then when I came back it all fell into place. Phew!


This card is the one that gave me so much trouble! It's based on Kazan's sketch #7 over at 2S4Y.

I have more to share, and will do so later today!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Annie this is gorgeous! Such amazing striking colors together - this turned out fabulous :)

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card....love how you used the lace paper! Great job with the sketch!

~lea

Unknown said...

This turned out great! Love the colors you used.

Joke said...

Love the touch of green here. And you've certainly not lost your mojo.

Joke

jacqui jones said...

well it turned out tops
no mojo missing there