Monday, August 25, 2008

2 Sketches 4 you - Laura's sketch #7

I love Tuesdays! A new sketch is posted at 2S4Y. I know it's Monday when Kazan and Laura release the sketch, but it's Tuesday HERE. :-)


I had the best time today, sitting surrounded by heaps of new patterned papers. I bought the Sonoma range from Scenic Route, and then I had 3 little 6 x 6 pads of new BG - Eva, Offbeat (my fave) and Ambrosia. It took a lot of pushing papers around, but I finally got into the swing of things. I flipped the sketch on it's side for this one.


I'm off to night shift tonight. Just one, so that's easy to deal with. Thanks for stopping by. See you in a couple of days.

20 comments:

jacqui jones said...

thats cute love it

we r going to card make before the end of the year
in my new house...i swear

kazy2004 said...

Very sweet darling. The little embellishments are so cute. Don't be gone long. I need someone to talk to about Idol, LOL

Cheers Kaz

~Carla~ said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the sweet flowers and scallops! I just ordered all the new SR goodies and can hardly wait to get them! YUM! :) Thanks for playing with 2S4Y!

Laura Davis said...

Oh yes it is Tuesday's for you! LOL :) I love your work and your take on my sketch is just beautiful!!!
Laura

**Nancy** said...

Wow! I adore your card! it's so pretty!!!

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card for the sketch Annie - love the papers and those flowers are just darling...enjoy playing with your new BG pads
Lvoe
kath
xxxxx

Ã…shild said...

Oh my, this is sweet! Those cute little flowers... :) Great take, Annie!

Amy C said...

Very pretty!! I really like your take on the sketch.

Kathryn said...

Oh WOW -- this is stunning -- I love the flowers and the ribbon - so very pretty! :)

Savitri said...

Oh, what a sweet card!!

Unknown said...

This is just so sweet. Love it.

Christine said...

Adorable card! I love the flowers all in a row! I'll have to pick up some of that SR Sonoma paper...great work with the 2S4Y sketch!

Camillae said...

Very sweet card, Annie. Love the flowers, they are so cute.

Sylvie said...

So any lovely cards here and I've just checked one page of your blog so far! Very nice :)

Joke said...

Great take on the sketch. Love the colours, the flowers and the scallops.

Joke

Allison said...

very cute
AllisonX

Jess said...

Adorable card! Love the little flowers and the scallops.

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are so adorable! What an amazing card!

Alison said...

Gorgeous love the colours yoou have used.

Eva said...

Gorgeous card!!!! Love it!