Sunday, January 6, 2008

Another day...

...another trip to the pool. I swear, we spend more time at the pool than we do at home! The kids are beginning to grow gills.

Steve has been spectacularly MIA the past 5 days while the test Cricket has been on, I tell ya, it's a man's world. Anyway, I have managed to whip up a card or two. I am even inspired to scrap a few pages, but am waiting on some photos to be delivered...

Here's a card I made for a dare over at Daring Cardmakers blog. Basically the card had to have the theme of "new". Can you find the word "new" on my card? Did I make it big enough for ya??? LOL




I have a couple of New Year's resolutions. I don't EVER make them, as a rule, since I don't tend to stick to them, and then I feel like a failure, and can you see a vicious cycle forming here? However, 2008 is the year of change, since I will have all 3 kids at school this year. So, I resolve to: a) make a to do list every day AND complete it, b) eat well, and c) get fit. Notice there's no weight loss resolution there? Well, I figure that b) and c) should take care of that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, I love the frills.:)
Vanessa

Andrea, said...

Great card

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is fabulous. Really nice.

debby4000 said...

Lovely card.

A-Team said...

I'm so jealous, I want to come over and go swimming with y'all! Happy New Year, Annie.