Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CPS #49

A new sketch is up over at CPS. Nice simple one this week. Here's my take on it:





I suck spectacularly at masculine cards, but I gave it a red hot go today. Thought I'd stick with the Hang 10 (Basic Grey) since it is such a masculine line. I love these stamps from Autumn Leaves. I bought them around Father's Day last year and never got around to using them. Here are a few more blokey "dad" cards.



Super exciting news! I found out today that Stamping and Papercraft magazine have picked up a couple of my cards. I am soooo rapt. Like I've said before, this is not why I do it, but it feels nice when it happens!!




4 comments:

Create It Simply said...

you did a great job on not only the CPS design but the others as well! Congrats on your publication :)

Pearl said...

Thats lovely ! Congrats on getting published ! lovely cards all very original !

Laura Williams said...

these are pretty!!!! congrats on the publication! :)

Amy said...

Your cards are super cute...er...I guess "totally cool" would be better for masculine cards, ha!