Friday, January 11, 2008

Hot, hot, hot

Wow it's been hot! We finally have a cool change through today, which is probably the only thing that has stopped me from going insane. The school holidays are going by very quickly, as is my annual leave from work. I think I have 2 weeks left out of my 5 weeks off. It's been bliss, and I must say that I could quite happily exist for many more weeks without setting foot in the hospital. I have longed for my nice cool, climate controlled ICU at times, but the thought of actually working outweighs the temperature benefits. LOL

I'm putting in a big plug for Remember When Paper Company now. Their new felt lines and laser cuts have to be seen to be believed. I have to stop myself from using them on everything I create!! They have the cutest little chipboard albums over there too now. Stop by and check them out here.

You may want to sit down... because guess what?? I scrapped!! I did, it's true. But since my scanner is being a PITA, you'll have to wait for the photo of the page. I'm onto my second page too now, just doing the title.

Here are a couple of things I have been working on. This first card is for Sketch #46 over at CPS.



I made this card for a gorgeous friend who is finally pregnant after more than 12 months of trying, and some IVF thrown in along the way. I'm soooo thrilled for her.

0 comments: