Wednesday, January 23, 2008

More challenges

You know how I told you that the challenge at Caardvarks was either a blue or celestial themed card? Well, I think this one may just scrape into the celestial theme - LOOK, there are stars down one side!!! Oh, and it's also blue. LOL


This next card is for a dare over at Daring Cardmakers blog. The dare was to make a card with a hidden component. One that isn't immediately obvious. So, this card is a pull-out card. I have left the pull-out section blank, apart from some doodling around the edges. This is where the greeting etc can be written.

7 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Such pretty stars all lined up in a row and I love that beautiful big bow ... great cards.

Erin said...

These are darling! :)

Sandy said...

Annie this is stunning. What for wonderful pieces. Love it.

Kathy said...

Great cards - thank you for joining in with our DCM dare - your doodling is gorgeous, I'm so jealous!!! :-)

Tanya said...

Very beautiful cards Annie!
Love both of them!

Jolene said...

You got both challenges with the blue AND stars. Nice work!

kazy2004 said...

My fave is the blue one, it just stands out. Gorg as always my love,
now get down and visit me.

Cheers Kaz