Friday, January 18, 2008

But wait... there's more...

Ah bliss... I have spent the better part of the day moving between my computer desk and my scrapping desk. Bit of blog surfing, bit of card making, few emails, more cards, more blogs etc. It was lovely, and long overdue. I can only dream of the hours spent doing just this, in a few short weeks when I have NO CHILDREN home during the day.


I even flaked out on cooking dinner tonight. Decided that it was all too hard, so I popped over to the drive-thru at Red Rooster and purchased us a chicken roast. Everyone devoured it, and it took minimal effort on my part. Gotta be happy with that!

Anyway, here are a couple of the cards I was working on while I was neglecting the family and chores! The felt paisley shapes, and the off centre circles are all from Remember When Paper Company.

0 comments: