Saturday, January 12, 2008

Me and my shadow...

This is the title of a card dare over at Daring Cardmakers. Basically the challenge is to make two different cards using the same supplies. I decided to use up some old Basic Grey I've been hoarding (better make way for the new line "Two Scoops"!!) as well as some felt border strips from Remember When. Here are my two cards.


On a side note, if I suddenly go MIA, it's safe to assume I have dropped dead from lead poisoning. I have been sanding old paint off the window frames today, in preparation for painting them. I didn't realise how much grit was coming off until I looked in the mirror after I was done. I looked like Casper the friendly ghost! I hate to think how much of that got into my lungs... I don't know it's lead based paint, but it's an old house, so probably. Ah well, living dangerously, that's me!

13 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great cards, wonderful colours and papers

Tanya said...

Beautiful cards Annie! Love your choice of colours!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Two beautiful cards!

Jilli said...

Two beautiful cards!

Juliet said...

These are both lovely - really fab colours too!

Unknown said...

Like these colours!

Kaz said...

These are both really pretty cards. I've got some 2 scoops on order too!

Esther said...

Lovely cheerful cards! well done for letting go of the Bg papers!

debby4000 said...

Great cards love the colours, very brave of you to use BG, I thought it was just to look at!

Lavender Rose said...

Fab colours, 2 gret cards!

Anonymous said...

Fab cards, love the papers. :)
Vanessa.

kazy2004 said...

hello my gorgeous darling. wonderful cards as always. But you won't be reading this because I think you must be dead (from said lead poisoning, where are you) haven't seen you online for days. I am getting lonely (sob)
well I am at work tomorrow, so I will see you eventually. What is the go on the 26Th??
hope you are well, much love your dearest!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely vibrant colours.