Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ahhhh Bliss

Today is the first Wednesday that Oscar has attended school. Up until this week, the Preps had Wednesdays off, to break up the week for them in case they were having trouble with the full days of school. Oscar pretty much ran from sun up to sun down on his "rest days" so I doubt if he'll be having too much trouble with tiredness at school today!


I, on the other hand, am having a huge problem with tiredness. This is the girl who rarely sleeps the entire night (usually waking at 3 or 4 am and not being able to get back to sleep). I am falling into bed and only just getting up before the kids do in the mornings. Don't get me wrong, it's bliss, but I am really missing those extra few hours in the day.

I am de-greyed, fresh from the hairdresser. I wish someone would find a cure for grey hair that doesn't involve 6 weekly dye jobs and expensive hairdresser appointments. I enjoy my couple of hours at the salon though. The peace, the gossip, the indulgence!

Okay, I've been busy. First up is a card I made for sketch #54 at Card Positioning Systems. As well as basing the card on the sketch, it was specified that this card had to be a "baby" card. So, here is my Baby Girl card.


This next one uses some old, old paper I had in my stash. It's so old that it doesn't have the company name on the blank side (which is unheard of these days). If anyone recognises it, give me a yell. Anyway, it suited this Wedding card perfectly. I HAVE to move away from the green/pink colour combo some time soon!
Now, because I had such fun scrapping the other day, I'm off to do it again. Did you just fall off your chair?? LOL

5 comments:

kazy2004 said...

Enjoy your peace, and as for the hair, think your self lucky I just stretch mine to 4 weeks, I could honestly go 3 weekly, thanks nana.
Hope you got some scrapping in. No chance here. Can't even squeeze out a quickie card. Kazannie is coming along, the retreat of retreats. Now to find divine accom with a big table, hehe.

Chat soon, ah thats right I am talking to you now on msn, hehe.
Kaz

kazy2004 said...

P.S
the cards are lovely, the baby one is particulary nice, love the circle windows
Kaz

Lea L. said...

These cards are super adorable...I love how you used sketch 54! Hope you have a great day!

~Lea L.

Charity Hassel said...

super job with the sketch! it turned out so cute!

Unknown said...

These are very beautiful cards! Fabulous job!