Monday, March 24, 2008

CPS #57

Here is my card based on sketch #57 over at CPS blog. These colours just make me happy, and I'm hoping they'll make my friend happy when I send this to her! She needs a bit of a pick-me-up.


I took the kids to the Easter Parade today. They had a fantastic time. I went down early and set up chairs and rugs so we had a great position to watch it all go by. We got a bit sunburnt as the sun came out from behind the clouds for the whole thing.



Here are a couple of other cards I churned out last night. Gosh that Linden collection from Scenic Route is gorgeous...


11 comments:

kazy2004 said...

Wow you have been on a card making frenzy indeed. They are all wonderful. Your friend is sure to like the freshness of your card. Glad you enjoyed the parade. Sounds like perfect family fun.
cheers Love kaz

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love them all. The colors are so pretty on them. Especialy love the one wit the brackets. ;)

Pearl said...

Wow ! Great cards all ! love them ! TFS !

Jeannette said...

Annie, your CPS card is fab and I absolutely adore the hearts card.

Linda Beeson said...

All of these cards are wonderful but I just love that reverse scallop for the CPS sketch card! Great idea.

Lea L. said...

Loving the reverse scallop on your CPS sketch card!! Great job this week!

Have a great night!
~Lea L.

Charity Hassel said...

pretty stuff! so glad you're playing along with the cps sketch- it looks great!

Melissa said...

Your cards are so beautiful---you choose such lovely colors. Wonderful job on the sketches!
Melissa

Sherry Wright said...

These are all great, love what you did with the CPS sketch and SR papers!

Rosanne said...

All your cards are lovely!

Unknown said...

What an amazing bunch of cards!! You did a fabulous job on the sketch too!