Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wednesday stuff

Don't you love my imaginative blog titles? Sorry, I just can't seem to come up with anything clever...


Here are some cards I made yesterday. I ran out of time to share last night, as I wanted to plonk myself down in front of Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares". He makes us laugh. I doubt if his language could get any fouler, but that's half of his charm. My favourite, when he was perusing a particularly complicated menu and shaking his head in amazement, was "F%$k me... twice." I'm still giggling about that.

Anyway, back to my cards. This first one is based on the sketch over at Papertake Weekly blog. This was fun, and is a very simple little card.


This next one is also simple, in fact it's a bit too simple, but it is what it is!!

10 comments:

stampingbalou said...

Wow, love your style - this is such an elegant card - great art work !

Tammy said...

Hi Annie,
Love the PP's you have used on these cards. Just thought I'd drop by and say Hi.
So Hi. lol

Sandy said...

Oh Annie they are so wonderful. So fancy cards. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards, love the papers

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

a wonderful and lovely style- fantastic

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, Annie, such 2 wonderful and classy cards! Fantastic work!

Mrs Mayne said...

These are great cards! Gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

tracie said...

gorgeous cards, I love the papers, very elegant :-)

debby4000 said...

Both cards are fabulous, great papers.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great card, beautiful colors. Took a look around your blog and saw a lot of great cards!!