Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thursday stuff

It's still hot here. I'm over it. It's supposed to be autumn and we are experiencing temperatures like the summer we supposedly left behind.


The heat hasn't stopped the production of cards though! This one is based on CPS sketch #55.



Check out the bright papers on these next ones. I didn't really like them when I first saw them, but knew they'd be good for kids cards. I quite like the papers now that I'm using them. They are Daisy D's "Wonder Years" range. The first card is a fairly loose interpretation of the "Transportation" theme over at Caardvarks.
.
Last, but not least, I have been playing with some new things. I have three new cuttlebug embossing folders that I {heart}. LOL I just adore this bird/swirl one, you'll be seeing a lot of this little baby.
Oh, and I have heaps more new things. Some Papertrey Ink stamps (soooo yummy), some autumn leaves clear stamps, some new ribbons... it's like Christmas! So, with all this new stuff, surely I'm going to get busy and creative...

11 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love all of your cards. Great take on the CPS sketch. Love the stamp you used.

kazy2004 said...

Just divine sweet Abnnie.
Love your work, including in the shitter. Please get your eyes tested and get proper glasses.

hehe
Love Kaz
shitter expert

lauren bergold said...

oh wow! ALL of these are gorgeous, but i especially loooove that little train! absolutely perfect for the CAARDVARKS challenge!!!

Lea L. said...

Great bunch of cards!! Thanks for participating at CPS this week...your card is great!

~Lea L.

Jolene said...

Your cards are beautiful! I especially love the bright colors and the little truck.

SmilynStef said...

Fabulous cards ... so bright and fun ... love that little train.

Trish said...

Love your work! Just found you through your post on WIP--and I had to comment because you're entering your autumn and we're entering our spring here in the US! I'm under at least a foot of snow here today--I long to feel the heat...

Kim Costello said...

These are great cards, love the colours of the transport one, lovely! I have the embossing folders too, so love them, they always come out stunning!

Charity Hassel said...

love the little flowers and your use of the cps sketch!

Krista B. said...

Fantastic cards : )

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards!!! I love them all! That little train is too cute!! Great job!