Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good Friday

In case I don't get to blog again over this weekend, Happy Easter to you all.

The kids are on school holidays for two weeks now, and I have to say that we got off to a terrible start this morning. They had all been sent to their rooms by a pyjama clad, shrieking mother by 10am this morning. The fighting is doing my head in. They fight over posessions, food, prime position, make believe games, oxygen...

After taking the kids to the Good Friday festivities down at the lake (which was MAJOR bribe material, let me tell you!), I have now retreated to my scrapping room and am reminding them that they can direct all correspondance to their father! LOL

Here's a couple of cards I've been working on this morning. These are based on Sketch #44 over at Sketch this: cards. I received my order from Papertrey Ink the other day, and have been having the best time playing with my new goodies.


0 comments: