Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lazy Sunday afternoon

Well, it's been so nice to just kick back and have a weekend at home. I usually work some part of the weekend, but not this one. Last night, in front of a DVD, I did my third layout for the year. And guess what??? I stepped away from the Basic Grey! These papers are actually old 7 Gypsies.


This next card is for the Papertake weekly blog current challenge. Basically, the card needs to feature squares in some way. This is quite similar to the window card I made recently, but I'm loving them at the moment
.

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card and layout

Sandy said...

Wow what a lovely card and gorgeous page. Wonderful work.

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Love all the different embellishments you've used! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x