Thursday, March 6, 2008

TGIF!

Friday, sweet Friday. This means tomorrow is the weekend, and that means no running around like a mad woman for an hour between 7am and 8am, trying to get 3 kids ready for school.


I've been busy sorting household stuff and cleaning this morning, so I haven't really achieved much in the way of scrapping or cardmaking. I really need to get moving, since Kathy is taking Remember When Paper Company to Paperific, and I want to make lots of cards to showcase all her lovely lasercuts. Here's one I made today, with a very pretty scroll/flourish thingy (NOT it's official name BTW):


And this next one is the second layout I have achieved this year. Look out! I'm on a roll here. Hehe. I used to get my tally above 200 layouts per year, but since I fell in love with making cards, my tally has dwindled dismally. Ah well. More Basic Grey here. I promise I'll stop soon.


0 comments: