Thursday, March 20, 2008

More Friday features...

Well, when I signed off earlier, I didn't know when I'd get back to it, but here I am again. Two in one day!

Just wanted to share this little Easter card since it's so fitting. The adorable birdie is a chipboard lasercut from Remember When Paper Company.


The kids are flipping around on the trampoline as I speak, enjoying the new cool weather. Lara is trying to teach the boys some flips and turns from Gymnastics. She just loves Gym, and came home last night with a "Letter of Promotion" asking her to join the "Junior Elite Squad". She is positively beaming with pride, and rightly so. She's a nimble little string bean, that girl! She sure as heck doesn't get it from her clumsy Mum. So, now she'll be training 2.5hours after school on a Wednesday night. Her coach would like her to train a second night as well, but I'm just a bit concerned that it will be too much for her, as netball season is starting soon. I think she can stick with one night at Gym, then when netball season ends, she can go up a notch at Gym if she is still enjoying it. It's tricky juggling all their activities, especially when there are three kids to consider, not to mention the parent's needs!!

0 comments: