Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cupcake love


Look at these adorable little chipboard cupcake lasercuts from Remember When Paper company. Aren't they gorgeous? I simply painted them, glued on some small beads, and topped it all with some glitter (of course!).

My Night shift went well. Although, there's some pretty heavy stuff going on at work at the moment. It's always tough when we have a young patient who is critically ill. This young girl has two kids aged 8 and 11... she could be me... Please treat each day like it's your last. Don't leave anything left unsaid. You never know when you, or someone close to you is not coming back, ever.
On that sunny note, I think I'll have a glass of Chardonnay and sit in front of some trashy TV for a while! I try not to be doom and gloom, and it's really not in my nature to be like that anyway. I just wish I could make people see, as I see every day of my working life, that life can change in an instant, and you just never know when it will happen to you. Seize the day!

1 comments:

Carol said...

Love the card. Bless you for what you do! You'd be just the kind of nurse I'd want.
Carol