Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Time flies...

Wow, it's been almost a week since I blogged! Time sure gets away. The biggest news here is that the heatwave is finally over. After a week of soaring temperatures, the cool change came through yesterday afternoon. We ran around outside a la Julie Andrews on that mountain in the Sound of Music! LOL I'm showing my age.



I have two cards to share today. Both feature the same papers from Dreamstreet. And both are based on CPS sketch #56. The second card was the first one I made, but then realised that I hadn't read the instructions too well (d'oh, story of my life!) and I had failed to make the card a Spring or Easter theme. Sooooo, enter this next card!




I have had a super busy day and haven't actually found my way to my scrapping table, so I fully intend to seat myself there for an extended period tonight! Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

8 comments:

Gina said...

Both wonderful cards, love your patterns and colours, really beautiful! :O)

Charity Hassel said...

both are super pretty- great job with the cps sketch-- and I love the sound of music too!

Lea L. said...

Both cards are fabulous...and you can NEVER do a CPS sketch wrong! We just like to see what you come up with...you don't have to follow our themes!

Have a great day!
~Lea L.

Unknown said...

These are really beautiful! Love the pp you used!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These are beautiful! LOVE the colors and your designs. And Lea's right, there's no right or wrong way to do the sketch. ;)

kazy2004 said...

Hey Dude,

beautiful, and Dream Street too, I am super impressed. Lovely papers.
Now we must pick a date for our Kazannie retreat stat!!
Happy easter my darling.
Love Kaz

Laura Williams said...

these are both so pretty! what fun papers!

Cards of Maria said...

Lovely cards. =0)

/Maria