Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Saturday

It's a beautiful day here today. The sun is shining and the temperature outside is just perfect. Just wanted you to know that I don't always whinge and moan about the weather.

My lovely parcel postie surprised me by turning up at the door on a Saturday! He sometimes does Saturdays, but I guess I just wasn't expecting it, being Easter and all. I have so many new papers (but not my coveted Basic Grey yet, that must be arriving on Tuesday...) to play with. Where to start?

I was almost finished this card below when the mail came, so I whipped out a new stamp to finish it off. These are Hero Arts "Birthday Messages" clear stamps. I love them!

The current challenge over at Caardvarks blog is to feature "fruits and/or vegetables" on your card. I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to play this time, as I don't have any stamps or dies that are fruits or vegetables. Lo and behold, in my stash of goodies was some simply beautiful K & Co paper that was perfect for this challenge. Yay! So here it is:






4 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Adorable ... love the fun border and great little bow ... wonderful homegrown creation.

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

The K&Co paper is really fantastic and perfect for the fruit & veg challenge...great card!

Anonymous said...

fab cards:)x

Jolene said...

It's amazing what we have in our stash, huh? Love the ribbon you chose for this card, too!